Saturday, March 19, 2011

B's Photo Post

I was looking through our pictures and videos we took in the States and realized there are a lot of them that I wanted to post on this blog but never got around to it. So, since the only news here is that we are continuing our language studies and that J is helping a friend working in his cafe, here are some pictures/videos you can enjoy until our next post:

I love this picture. It combines the two joys in life, Christmas and fishing.

My crazy sister and me.

I was in charge of arranging the cupcakes for J's cousin's wedding. It was about to tumble over (very nerve racking).

This is how we spent one of our evenings with J's family - watching an NC State game. We had a good time (despite them losing).

This is what a plate of food will look like in heaven.

The Thanksgiving table:

This is how I found Matthew one evening. He loves sleeping on the floor.

I entered this in a photo contest on Allrecipes.com and won! No cash, unfortunately.




In our next post: interesting things. Even if we have to hurt someone to find some.