Thursday, July 7, 2011

Celebrations


Since they don't really celebrate American Independence here, we decided that we would give the T people a taste of what we do on July 4th. So, we had the people from our friends' English club and a few other people who wanted to come over for a party. We made cheeseburgers, had coke, decorations, and even an American Flag cake (which I must admit, I'm pretty proud of). After eating we discussed a little about why we celebrated that day. We had a good time hanging out and getting to know our friends a little better. Thank you, Erin, so much for all your help.




The boys always like to "help" when I make dessert. Here is Matthew "helping". Notice the batter in his hair. Guess how that happened?

On another subject, most of you may have forgotten that my sister gave my twin and I the best birthday memory ever by taking us to Sea World. It was 4 days of ultimate fun and relaxation. So, what did I do for her birthday this year? I forgot it. Not only did I forget it, it was a week before I remembered. I feel SO bad. So, this is my attempt at making up for it. I love you, Andrea.



Note from Jesse: Your birthday cake was delicious, Andrea. Sorry you didn't get to eat any of it. :-)