Tuesday, January 5, 2016

We're back

A lot of you thought we had given up this blog.  The truth is we've just been too lazy to update it.  The last time it was updated was almost a year ago so we have a lot to catch you up on.  I think pictures speak best so i'll just spend the next few blog posts updated you with pictures (and maybe a few explanations).  Enjoy!

 Matthew wanting to fly the plane.  He spent about 10 minutes asking the pilot "what's that?" and "what's that?" and "what does this do?".  They loved it.
 Spring is so beautiful in Cary (where my parent's live).  My favorite flower is the tulip.  This yard has beautiful tulips every year.  We came back after 4 month of cold, dark, and dirty (coal dust) Siberia to a warm, beautiful North Carolina spring.  It was just what we needed.


 Matthew in my parent's yard.  Good job on that green grass dad.
 Of course, the boys were overly spoiled by their grandparents (as they should be).
 The most glorious site ever.  After 2 1/2 years of eating chicken, potatoes, and mushy soup this is what my mom cooked for our first Sunday back (it was Easter).  I couldn't eat fast enough.
 Yes.  This is me consuming a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts and I'm enjoy every minute of it.  So what that I felt sick for 3 days.  It was worth every bite.
This little cafe is where I spent almost every day of my senior year in High School for lunch.  It hasn't changed one bit.

I'll leave this for now.  Check back in a few weeks for the continuing saga our the last year.